Do you want to learn more about the environment? MIT make a huge amount of course material available online for free through their MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW).
“The idea is simple: to publish all of our course materials online and make them widely available to everyone.”
Dick K.P. Yue, Professor, MIT School of Engineering.
Environmental topics include Earth Systems and Climate Science, Engineering for Sustainability, Environmental Governance, Environmental Histories and Cultures. Courses include both graduate and undergraduate levels.
Have a look at their Environment courses, including titles such as:
- Ecology I: The Earth System
- Atmosphere, Ocean and Climate Dynamics
- Science and Policy of Natural Hazards
- Writing about Nature and Environmental Issues
- Environment and Society
- Introduction to Environmental History